In this article
Netsuite needs to be configured in a particular way in order to connect to Pento, where specific access tokens are required.
To complete these steps you will need to login to Netsuite as an Administrator.
Creating access tokens
1. Enable Token Based Authentication and Web Services
If you have other integrations configured, then this might already be switched on.
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features
- Go to the "SuiteCloud" tab
- In the SuiteTalk (Web Services) section, enable Soap Web Services and Rest Web Services
- In the Manage Authentication section, enable Token-based Authentication
- Accept the terms
2. Install SuiteApp in NetSuite
- Go to SuiteApps > search for Pento > Install
3. Create Access Tokens
To create the access token you need to assign the role you created in Step 1 to a User.
- Go to Setup > User/Roles > Manage Roles
- Edit the user you are logged in as
- Under Access tab add the Pento role
- Go to Setup > User/Roles > Access Tokens > New
- Enter a name for the token, select your user, the role created in Step 1 and click Save
- On the next page you will see a Token ID and Token Secret. They are used to integrate Pento with Netsuite.
This should mean Netsuite is configured and ready to integrate with Pento. You can return to Step 2 in our Netsuite Integration article to continue the process of enabling the integration.