In this article
Unfortunately, Pento does not currently support re-runs. This is because Pento is a live system, and opening a submitted payroll could run the risk of multiple net pay changes if HMRC have issued any tax code and/or student loan notices.
If you require an active employee to be paid prior to the following payday and require Pento to make the payment for you, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Calculate the Net payment due to an employee.
- Contact Support requesting a manual payment to be made, we will need the following information:
- Employee name
- Net figure due
- Date payment is to be made
- Add the gross figure to the following month's payslip.
- Add a Net deduction for the value of the advance payment, this will ensure the payment is reported to HMRC, but the employee will not receive the net value twice.
Employee's July bonus was missed from the payroll.
Gross Figure: £500
Net Figure to pay: £340
Watch a video demonstrating how to add the gross and Net adjustment here.
For guidance on calculating the net pay, please refer to our help article How to calculate Net Advances.