In this article
With Pento you can automatically receive Tax Code and Student Loan updates from HMRC. All you need to do is enable this in your HMRC account.
Enable in your HMRC account
- Log into your HMRC account
- Scroll down to PAYE for employers and select View tax codes or notices and set up alerts.
Under Notices preferences, select Change how you get tax code and student loan notices.
Here you can see the notices that need to be enabled:
- For each of the drop down menus change the selection to Yes.
- Select Next, then Submit.
- The changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
Now that you have enabled HMRC updates you no longer have to manually update your employees' tax code and student repayments!